Feb 26, 2011

Yes, Mr Malfo- I mean, Mr Harrison

Yours truly by Lasaro

Ugh, I'm sick. I hate being sick. It's when I am sick that I remember how comfortable I am when I'm not sick. I can't sleep properly because I can't breathe through my blocked nose and I keep coughing. Being sick is miserable. I've taken medicine, but I'll probably get a sore throat tomorrow. Ugh.

I said before that there was a science teacher at Sydney Girls that looks extrodinarily like Lucius Malfoy. Well a few days before, someone mentioned in my English class that there's a facebook group on that very topic. Without further ado, take a look at Yes, Mr Malfo- I mean, Mr Harrison. There is photographic evidence, you tell me he looks like Lucius Malfoy or not.

This is short because I'm sick, and being sick sucks. Which makes me remember something I read somewhere on the internet:

"You know what sucks?"
"Vacuum"
You know what sucks, in a metaphorical sense?"
"Black hole"
"Hey, you know what just isn't cool?"
"Lava?"

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment