Jan 30, 2011

Tomorrow is the first day

Praying
Tomorrow is my first day at the new school. I was panicking yesterday, but now that it's so close, I've calmed down. I know that tomorrow morning I'll again be terrified, but that's something to worry about tomorrow. I've ran through the trip again and again in my head, I'll get up at 6:15, leave at 6:55, take the train at 7:16, arrive at blah blah blah. You get the idea. I can't think of anything more I can do to ensure tomorrow goes well anymore. I think I've done all that I can do, but at the last minute just as I'm about to get out the door I'll probably remember something I just have to bring. = =

Claire's phoned me and we've agreed to meet at the bus stop. So, hopefully I haven't forgotten anything serious, hopefully I won't get lost, hopefully I'll get there on time, hopefully everything will go well. Fingers crossed and wish me well.

No comments:

Post a Comment