- Right click on your desktop and go into properties.
- Click the Screen Saver tab and in the drop down box, select 3D Pipes.
- Click settings.
- Under Surface Style, select Textured.
- Click the Choose Texture button, when the window pops up, click Cancel.
- Click Okay on the Screen Saver setup.
- And your screen saver should now be candy cane 3D pipes! :)
Now for something completely different. I saw my neighbour's 2 month old baby daughter today and I'm spazzing out at how cute she is! Her name is Nina (or Lina, the mother has a little bit of an accent) and she is adorable. Her mum says she likes me because she smiled at me. Nina is so little and her skin is so nice.