Dec 29, 2010

Windows XP Candy Cane Screensaver

This is a few days late for Christmas, but I just remembered a Windows XP has an Easter Egg that lets you turn your 3D pipes screensaver into candy cane pipes. I think it's pretty cool, and it's real easy to do, so here's the steps:
  1. Right click on your desktop and go into properties.
  2. Click the Screen Saver tab and in the drop down box, select 3D Pipes.
  3. Click settings.
  4. Under Surface Style, select Textured.
  5. Click the Choose Texture button, when the window pops up, click Cancel.
  6. Click Okay on the Screen Saver setup.
  7. And your screen saver should now be candy cane 3D pipes! :)
Note that this easter egg only work in Windows XP.

Now for something completely different. I saw my neighbour's 2 month old baby daughter today and I'm spazzing out at how cute she is! Her name is Nina (or Lina, the mother has a little bit of an accent) and she is adorable. Her mum says she likes me because she smiled at me. Nina is so little and her skin is so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment