Dec 25, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone!



Merry Christmas everybody. I went to Sydney Aquatic Centre at Sydney Olympic Centre yesterday. Mum's birthday is today, but she has to work today. Even though western shops close, her working place is Chinese. I had lots of fun there. The water's all heated to various degrees, with the spas being the warmest. There were water slides and sauna and other fun facilities. And the showers are hot. I suppose the Sydney Olympic Park swimming centre would have warm showers, but it's just so unusual.

Afterwards we went out to eat again, lots of hot (in the chili way) sheep stuff again. Yummy food!

I gave mum the necklace I bought her for her birthday today, since, you know, it's her birthday. She liked it and put it on immediately, but promptly broke it an hour later by fiddling with it. *sigh* It's the thought that counts?

Okay, Merry Christmas again even though it's a bit late in the day (I found out in the morning that I still had math tutor homework left undone, and I thought I did them all T_T)

No comments:

Post a Comment