Dec 31, 2011

Hyde Park

I was at Hyde Park for a picnic belatedly celebrating one of my school friend's birthday, and I couldn't resist taking some photos of the scenery and architecture. One of my friends was using my camera and you can easily tell which photos were taken by me because most of my photos don't have people as the focus. I need to learn to take pictures of people, instead of non-animate objects/scenery.

The first one is my favourite, it looks almost professional:

St Mary's Cathedral





Yes, that is two young woman sunbathing in the park in bikinis.








I like the arc the tree makes.

On a related note, I'm trying to do a photography project where I put together photos in the theme of colours. i.e. put photos of mainly one colour together. I think it might look good, and it's not very hard to do, but the things I'm photographing aren't all that pretty. I think I have the most green photos right now, but we'll see.

p.s. in a fit of I don't know what, I made accounts for flickr, photobucket and deviantart. So I now have a deviantart with no deviations at goodnightsandman. What should I do with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment