Mar 10, 2011

Excuse me for a minute while I pick my jaw up from the ground. The amount of traffic for yesterday's post about the train delay caused by the person at Petersham scared me. This is a private blog and I have an average of about two readers for each post. I'm grateful that:
1) I have no embarrasing things on here, and
2) No one cares to read it

I went on the internet and tried to find out what happened because I was curious. It's a collection of what people are saying from the internet, I can't know what was true and what wasn't. The only information that I can back with absolute certainty is that there was someone attempting self harm at Petersham yesterday and it did cause delays.

Apparently, Petersham was trending on twitter last night too. But I wouldn't know, I don't have a twitter.

I'm glad that people are using this as a place to express their opinions, whether that's frustration or otherwise. It's  true that he's inconvenienced a lot of people by doing what he did, and it's reasonable to feel frustration towards him, but surely they couldn't have just let him die.

No comments:

Post a Comment