Jul 19, 2011

Strange notes in strange places

Today I found the following in my Maths text book:

Dear Yr 11er:
If you found curve sketching as boring as I id, perhaps you would prefer to spend your time searching for Wally somewhere in theses pages.
Good Luck =)

Since this is a 471 page text book and I have to do work, I failed to find Wally. :(

I found something else at an never stranger location. On the inside of one of the school toilet doors, someone stuck a yellow post-it note with sticky tape that said "You're beautiful" and drew a red heart after it. On that note other people have written things like "Thanks" and "That made my day".

Just thought I'd share. Maybe something to cheer you up on the first day of school?

Unlike a lot of others, I actually liked coming back to school. For the last few days of the holidays, I was feeling a bit lost, like I didn't really know what I was supposed to do. Getting back into the routine and rhythm of school is comforting.

No comments:

Post a Comment